703-788-4800 Member Service Center Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
No matter where you are, we’re nearby.
With a simple click of the mouse, you can review your accounts, apply for a loan or open a new account, transfer money and so much more! Online Banking is free and secure, so enroll today!
- Customize how you view and name your accounts. View all of your accounts (primary and joint) in one place, with one login
- Use Secure Messaging to request research on a transaction, include confidential information in a secure setting
- Manage your transactions, stop payments, schedule transfers, setup account alerts and reorder checks
- View loan details, such as interest rate, payment due date and escrow information
- Access eStatements and view check images
- Easily Pay Bills
- Transfer money between your Apple accounts, other member accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Use My Financial Life Personal Money Manager, to monitor spending, track goals and view balances from other financial institutions
- Download your transactions to Quicken®*.
Our Online Banking system employs industry-leading security features to ensure that all of your transactions are conducted with the highest possible privacy and protection.
* The first time you use Quicken with your Apple FCU account you may be prompted for your password or Apple FCU password. Please contact us to set this up and help ensure your account information transfers properly. Contact Quicken Support for assistance.
Use My Financial Life Personal Money Manager to aggregate your finances, including accounts you have at other financial institutions, without any software to install. This simplified, user-friendly system makes it easy to monitor your spending, control debt and stay on budget.
- Track your account activity
- View your projected cash flow from Apple and other financial institutions
- Receive alerts and reminders
- Analyze your spending trends, set goals and track progress
- Track your overall net worth
- Monitor tax deductible expenses and charitable contributions
- Login to Online Banking
- Click Launch My Financial Life on the right side
It’s easy to transfer funds between your Apple accounts and other Apple FCU members. For Other Member transfers, be prepared with their:
- Last name of record
- Member number
- Account ID
Transactions happen in real-time, with no effort on behalf of the recipient.
Transfer money to and from your Apple accounts and accounts you have at OTHER financial institutions within the U.S. with private, secure External Transfers.
- FREE transfers to and from Apple
- Set one-time, recurring and scheduled transfers
- Process transfers anywhere, 24/7
- Review and monitor transfer activity
For your protection and security, we will verify the account information prior to first usage. You will receive a trial balance alert by email within three (3) days from the transfer setup.
- Login to Online Banking
- Select the Move Money tab and click External Transfers
- Click on Add Account and follow the steps.
At Apple, we strive to deliver the highest level of security to protect your personal and account information from identity theft and fraud. The strength of your login credentials is an integral element of this protection.
When you attempt to login from a new computer/device, or perform certain transactions or functions within the system, you will receive an instant, one-time access code, to either a phone number or email you provide during setup, to authenticate you as the true “user”. Coupled with your login credentials, this provides an even more secure login process.
Add an additional layer of account security by setting up a security phrase within Account Tools of Online Banking or the Mobile App. You'll be prompted for this phrase before conducting business by phone or at a branch. Make sure you select something memorable, as an Apple staff member will not disclose it without further authentication.
Enroll in Online Banking Today! It’s quick, easy and FREE!